Start 1. The student’s textbook is material for learning Polish as a foreign language for beginners. The textbook assumes direct work without the student’s native language. Great emphasis was placed on consolidating the structures needed in everyday life situations as well as and phonetic training, while grammar terminology was deliberately reduced.
Lesson 9 I have a meeting
LEXICAL AND COMMUNICATION CONTENT
– names of holidays and celebrations
– expressing dates
– postponing/canceling a meeting
– business email
– office space
– question about the location of the rooms in the office
– official meetings and conversation at the reception
– ordinal numbers 1-31
– prepositional phrases with me, with you, with him, with you, with you and with you
– pronunciation of sounds sz and cz
Why buy just one lesson?
It’s the perfect solution for undecided students considering buying a paper version of the textbook. It allows to carefully read the material and go through recordings. It is also a good solution when you do not have a textbook with you and you need it urgently.