Start 1. The student’s textbook is material for learning Polish as a foreign language for beginners. The textbook assumes direct work without the student’s native language. Great emphasis was placed on consolidating the structures needed in everyday life as well as phonetic training, while grammar terminology was deliberately limited.
Lesson 7 What time is it?
LEXICAL AND COMMUNICATION CONTENT
– time describing
– time of day
– welcome and farewell formulas
– means of transport names
– destination describing
– describing the day plan using hours
– SMSs with a proposal to spend time
– ordinal numbers 1-12
– conjugation of the verb to go
– means of transport (Jadę rowerem.)
– questions Dokąd? Czym? Która godzina?
– verbs iść and jechać conjugation
– opposition Gdzie? – Dokąd?
– adverbs najpierw, potem
– pronunciation of the sounds e and ę in the mid-note
Why buy one lesson?
It’s the perfect solution for undecided students considering buying a paper version of the textbook. It allows to carefully read the material and go through the recordings. It is also a good solution when you do not have a textbook with you and you need it urgently.