Level: A1, Survival Polish
Publisher: Start Polish
Lesson 6 – flipbook version
The number of pages: 14 + covers and title pages
FLIPBOOK – What is this?
An electronic version of the manual with the option of displaying on a computer or other device screen and zooming. A great tool for working with a projector or multimedia board, as well as during online lessons.
ATTENTION! Audio files to be downloaded from https://startpolish.pl/pobierz/
Start 1. The student’s textbook is material for learning Polish as a foreign language for beginners. The textbook assumes direct work without the student’s native language. Great emphasis was placed on consolidating the structures needed in everyday life as well as phonetic training, while grammar terminology was deliberately limited.
Lesson 6 My week
LEXICAL AND COMMUNICATION CONTENT
– weekday names
– time describing using weekday names
– organization of the working week
– describing the meeting location
– ordering a taxi
– reserving a table at the restaurant
– expressing opinions on restaurants
– plural forms of nouns dzień and tydzień
– past tense forms of the verb to be
– preposition w + accusative (w niedzielę)
– the verb to have conjugation
– questions Kiedy? Gdzie? Z kim?
– the locative form of the singular nouns
– plural forms of the noun osoba
– pronunciation of sounds o and ą
Why buy one lesson?
It’s the perfect solution for undecided students considering buying a paper version of the textbook. It allows to carefully read the material and go through the recordings. It is also a good solution when you do not have a textbook with you and you need it urgently.