Start 1. The student’s textbook is material for learning Polish as a foreign language for beginners. The textbook assumes direct work without the student’s native language. Great emphasis was placed on consolidating the structures needed in everyday life as well as phonetic training, while grammar terminology was deliberately limited.
Lesson 5 My work
LEXICAL AND COMMUNICATION CONTENT
– adjectives describing work and colleagues
– telling about your work and your office
– determining property
– adjectives naming nationalities
– possessive pronouns
– verb pracować conjugation
– pronunciation of sounds c and cz
– repeating the issues from lessons 1-5
Why buy just one lesson?
It’s the perfect solution for undecided students considering buying a paper version of the textbook. It allows to carefully read the material and go through the recordings. It is also a good solution when you do not have a textbook with you and you need it urgently