Start 1. The student’s textbook is material for learning Polish as a foreign language for beginners. The textbook assumes direct work without the student’s native language. Great emphasis was placed on consolidating the structures needed in everyday life as well as phonetic training, while grammar terminology was deliberately limited.
Lesson 4 In the store
LEXICAL AND COMMUNICATION CONTENT
– question about price and price expression using złoty and grosz forms
– numbers 100-1000
– describing food products
– plural forms of nouns zloty, grosz
– singular accusative forms of nouns and adjectives
– introduction of instrumental forms (preposition z)
– the verb kosztować conjugation
– pronunciation of sounds l and ł
Why buy just one lesson?
It’s the perfect solution for undecided students considering buying a paper version of the textbook. It allows to carefully read the material and recordings. It is also a good solution when you do not have a textbook with you and you need it urgently.