Start 1. The student’s textbook is material for learning Polish as a foreign language for beginners. The textbook assumes direct work without the student’s native language. Great emphasis was placed on consolidating the structures needed in everyday life as well as phonetic training, while grammar terminology was deliberately limited.
Lesson 3 I’m hungry
LEXICAL AND COMMUNICATION CONTENT
– food vocabulary
– numbers 10-100
– price question and price expression
– describing objects and people
– ordering food in a restaurant
– Sto lat! song
– picnic shopping list
– grammatical types of nouns and adjectives in a single form
– demonstrative pronouns
– interrogative pronouns Jaki?, Jaka?, Jakie?
– singular accusative form of nouns and adjectives
– pronunciation of sounds e and y
Why buy just one lesson?
It’s the perfect solution for undecided students considering buying a paper version of the textbook. It allows to carefully read the material and recordings. It is also a good solution when you do not have a textbook with you and you need it urgently.