Start 1. The student’s textbook is material for learning Polish as a foreign language for beginners. The textbook assumes direct work without the student’s native language. Great emphasis was placed on consolidating the structures needed in everyday life as well as phonetic training, while grammar terminology was deliberately limited.
Lesson 2 My office
LEXICAL AND COMMUNICATION CONTENT
– office equipment names
– numbers 10-19
– profession names
– question about the profession and information about the profession
– contact vocabulary
– names of countries
– question about nationality and information about nationality
– information on foreign language skills
– registration form at the hotel
– questions Kto to jest? Co to jest?
– question Kim jesteś??
– the singular form of nouns and adjectives
– the genitive form of the names of countries
– verb być conjugation
Why buy just one lesson?
It’s the perfect solution for undecided people considering buying a paper version of the textbook. It allows to carefully read the material and recordings. It is also a good solution when you do not have a textbook with you and you need it urgently.