Start 1. The student’s textbook is material for learning Polish as a foreign language for beginners. The textbook assumes direct work without the student’s native language.
Lesson 10 Weekend
LEXICAL AND COMMUNICATION CONTENT
– describing plans for the weekend
– bus and train timetables and types of transport connections
– booking plane and theater ticket
– ordering pizza
– unofficial email
– repeating issues from lessons 6-10
– Polish tongue twisters and pronunciation of surnames and place names
Why buy just one lesson?
It’s the perfect solution for undecided students considering buying a paper version of the textbook. It allows to carefully read the material and go through recordings. It is also a good solution when you do not have a textbook with you and you need it urgently.