Start 1. The student’s textbook is material for learning Polish as a foreign language for beginners. The textbook assumes direct work without the student’s native language. Great emphasis was placed on consolidating the structures needed in everyday life as well as phonetic training, while grammar terminology was deliberately limited.
Lesson 1 Good morning
LEXICAL AND COMMUNICATION CONTENT
– welcome and farewell formulas
– numbers 0-9
– introducing yourself
– question about the names of items
– a question about well-being
– identification documents
– verb nazywać się conjugation
– questions Co to jest? Czy to jest …? Ile to jest?
– spelling of proper names
– pronunciation of sounds s and sz
Why buy just one lesson?
It’s the perfect solution for undecided students considering buying a paper version of the textbook. It allows to carefully read the material and go through the recordings. It is also a good solution when you do not have a textbook with you and you need it urgently.